Thursday, May 4, 2017

27

Hi lovely readers,
I hope this message meets all my readers with warmth and love...Always.

So for my 27th birthday I decided to gather some of my favourite ladies in one setting and absorb everything good and inspirational. It's insane how life throws you in so many situations and your circle changes and expands or doesn't. My 20s have been a serious whirlwind of emotions and growth, and one thing that has clearly been a battle for me is losing friends. It took me some time but after 25 I realised that I had finally met people who really are better for me and therefore I understood why I had to lose people.  I hope. With age comes understanding but that requires pain. 

I prefer a collective look for the events I put together with my sisters. I decided to pick a group of colours instead of only one; more options.

Great thing with modest fashion is that you can group a couple of non modest items with your modest items to create the look you need. These pieces can be found in your high street stores, and with your own style you can create the most chic modest look.

When I create a look I usually have a focal point and then everything compliments that. My focal point for this outfit was the Maxi Cape Jacket. It's a strong statement piece which would need everything else to be subtle. I put a Midi length dress underneath the jacket. Kept accessories minimal, even the bag was not overpowering in size just colour. Pointy toe heels are always classy and extremely chic.



Turban/Hijab - Inayah
Cape Jacket - Lavish Alice
Dress - Zara
Heels - Zara
Bag - Zara






No comments:

Post a Comment